Sunday 21 May 2017

I am wrung out..... no more books please...

it is sunny outside....

I am wrung out.

I can't stand another gallery visit, another book to make or another reflective diary entry to be made for my MA in book art. I am beginning to hate books.....

I have taken up jogging to lift the endorphin levels.


did it, but knackered


It has wrung me out further.

I no longer have the energy to do anything except lie on the dunes in the sunshine.

Camber Sands


Why would I sit indoors when outside looks like this?

I refuse to do it any longer.

I made four books for my last assignment.





And then found out I had read the brief incorrectly.

So I made another book, called 'Blood, Sweat and Tears and Dust '.

It is a bit of a rant, and I don't think teacher will like it.

It has real blood. And a bag of dust.

It did the trick of allowing a good load of venting, which I think is the purpose of art......

And now the sun is shining, and I am remembering the sunshine and space of Namibia.



Swakopmund





So I will leave you with a friendly warthog, and go off to the beach for some candy floss and ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment